New Eco Material Introduction -- Natural Herbal Activated Carbon
The development process:
Step 1: Ingredients input
Step 2: Primary Combustion - Plant Thermolysis
Step 3: Secondary Combustion - Carbonization
Step 4: Tertiary Combustion - Plant Thermolysis
Step 5: Cooling process – Crystallization
Step 6: Filtration
Key features of Natural Herbals Activated Carbon
- Main ingredients of the herbals have the functions as anti-bacterial and anti-mold includes:-
- Herba Houttuyniae
- Soapberry Seed
- Cunninghamia Lanceolata
- Tertiary Combustion with very high temperature upto 1200 oC to input the highest energy.
- Releasing Negative Ion function for absorption.
- Releasing Far-infrared ray function for killing bacteria.
- Producing extra absorption area ratio on carbon (1g:1400m2 function for increasing the power of absorption).
- Filter by secondary filtration is mainly to filter the best and the highest efficient grains.
Functions of the Natural Herbal Activated Carbon:
- Odor Absorption (Especially for VOC)
- Wet Absorption
- Fertile plantation after disposal 100% Natural
Natural Herbal Activated Carbon:
- 100% Eco Friendly
- 100% Natural Made
- 100% Chemical Free
- 100% Reusable